“But Kyla it’s April…” Yes. I know. School is rough but I have finally gotten time to do this post so be happy for me :). Keep reading to see what I received in my February Onyx Box and my review of January’s products. Use my code [jkkgzs] for $10 off your first box, making it only $15!
The theme for February’s box is: “From ONYX With Love”
With everything you do for everyone it’s time to show yourself some attention. We’re bringing you some of our faves that’ll get you ready for date night, ladies night, or a cozy night in.
– XO, Delali , Myriam, Chaia & The ONYX Team
Here is what I received in my box:
- Library of Flowers – Bath & Body Set – $10
- I received “The Forest with Green Tea Body Scrub” and the “Wildflower & Fern with Coco Butter Shower Gel” and they both smell light but refreshing. I love a good exfoliant so I am excited to try that and the shower gel has coco butter in it so I am curious to see just how moisturizing it is.
- Bellapierre Cosmetics – “Wild Lilac” Shimmer Powder – $15
- I love a good shimmery color, hello inner corner highlight, and this powder is a gorgeous shimmery lilac and I cannot wait to use it. It can be used as a blush, eyeliner, lip color, or nail color which should be interesting.
- Jane Carter Solutions – Healthy Hair Renewable Difference Detox Shampoo – $3
- I have heard a lot of good things about this hair company so I am excited to try this shampoo! Because I do not shampoo often it may take a while for me to try it, shoutout to co-washing, but it contains sugar maple, orange, and lemon which it says helps to restore shine, conditions, detangles, detoxifies your hair and scalp and removes product buildup. It is also color safe!
- Morganna’s Alchemy Laboratories – Bellatox – $25
- This is a serum meant to help reduce wrinkles, which thankfully I do not have yet, but it is always better to prevent rather than fix! It is also said to be moisturizing to help dry skin which could be helpful when it comes to my skin over-producing oil.
- TokyoMilk – Cosmetic Bag- $14
- This bag is so cute! I will definitely be using it when I travel or need to bring my makeup/skincare with me anywhere.
Last Month’s Review
As for last month, here is my quick review on the products. Like I previously said, I rarely paint my nails so I unfortunately did not get a chance to try the Deco Miami Nail Lacquer but I will SOON! I promise! The Laritzy Cosmetics Eyeliner was nice to use because it was a very dark blue that did not make my eyes look as small as black liner usually does. I basically use the Ittsē Illuminating Powder everyday. It is so good! It gives the perfect gold shimmer for a highlight and looks amazing on my skin. And along with the powder I use the Luxie Beauty Highlighting Face Brush to apply the powder and it is so soft and applies beautifully that I rarely use my other highlighting brushes. The Curl Keeper Tweek Hairspray worked well to help me define my curls but it did not really stand out from any other products that I have used, that could also just be because most products work for my hair as long as they are not drying.
Let me know if you have tried any of these products and how they worked out for you! And tell me what you want to see on the blog in the future! I love to hear from you all.
One Comment Add yours
Reblogged this on LIFE STORY'S FROM LINCOLN.